Menard Oceania is a design and construct specialist geotechnical contractor offering expertise in ground improvement for sites with poor soils. Our scope includes small to large infrastructure based solutions across a broad range of market segments for private and public stakeholders, including Transport, Dams, Ports and Coastal Infrastructure, Industrial and Commercial Buildings, Heavy Industry and Mining.
Amongst the most significant projects completed are the world’s largest vacuum consolidation project for the Port of Brisbane, ground improvement works at Port Botany, Webb Dock redevelopment in Melbourne, geotechnical and environmental works at Barangaroo South, the Design & Construct Ground Improvement works at the Ichthys LNG land reclamation and the New Perth Stadium. Menard Oceania is the Australian subsidiary of Menard and part of Soletanche Freyssinet Group, who are world leaders in geotechnical, environmental and civil engineering construction.
We are looking to expand our team into the Australian East Coast (Including Brisbane, Sydney and NSW).
As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for providing planning, technical advice and management of project activities to ensure projects are delivered in accordance with the contract requirements and within the nominated constraints for time, cost, quality, safety and the environment.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Manage the project life-cycle meeting company and client requirements.
- Forecast on costs, program, project result via formal reporting to management monthly, weekly and daily enabling well informed decisions to be made as early as possible.
- Manage and supervise various site works as required to ensure sufficient operation coordination and control of the allocated supervisory staff via regular visits, whilst constantly monitoring progress on site.
- Invoice monthly the client and ensure prompt payment in accordance with contracted arrangements and company procedures.
- Negotiate with client contract details, variations (before work on site) and manage all contract administration related to the project.
- Finalise and close out all allocated projects once completed with feedback on productivity and commercial performance.
- Demonstrate to the company’s senior management at the pre-construction stage that the project is prepared, planned and procured well in advance of committing resources to attend site.
The successful candidate will be:
- Degree qualified as a Civil Engineer or equivalent
- Minimum of five years’ experience in an engineering role
- Industry experience delivering projects across ground improvement and related civils works.
- Proficient in quality documentation and tracking
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- A genuine commitment to strong WHS and quality management culture
- Required to undergo pre-employment medical
- An Australian Citizen or have the right to work in Australia
Offering: Competitive base salary + 9.5% super + annual bonus
Supportive and growing company culture
Candidates for this position should:
Connect with us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/menard-oceania/
Send CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org