Menard Oceania has joined with French sister company Sol Environment to form a Team aimed at enhancing our specialist environmental offerings in the Australian marketplace.
To this end, Sol Environment has appointed a Project Manager for International Projects – Marika Sallot des Noyers, to the Menard Oceania Sydney office to assist John Ritchie in reaching new clients in the environmental sector. Marika brings 7 years of experience in environmental projects gained in Europe, America and Asia.
Marika Sallot Des Noyers - Business Development Engineer - Environmental Remediation - Menard Oceania
In addition to its well-established solutions, Menard Oceania is extending its scope of works in Australia and now offers a comprehensive range of in situ, on site and off site techniques already experienced in Europe.
The environmental offerings will be of particular interest to:
- Owners of sites to be remediated and their Consultants
- In situ, on site and off site remediation techniques ranging from the conventional techniques (venting, sparging, ISCO, ISCR,…) to the Group’s highly innovative techniques
- Adaptation of each technique to its specific context of implementation
- Effluent treatment (industrial wastewater, fire extinction wastewater,…)
- Industrial ponds/lagoons/basins cleaning and sludge treatment
- Treatment, stabilization or containment of contaminated soil/groundwater
- Emergency response after an environmental incident/accident
- Environmental monitoring
- Construction Contractors
- Optimal management of contaminated soil/groundwater
- Water treatment for dewatering processes
- Odour and dust management
- Environmental monitoring prior to, during and after the works
Contact John or Marika today to get fully informed on the exciting capabilities and unique techniques that the new Team can offer.
Download our new Brochure for Environmental Remediation Capabilities
SHARE THIS POST